Looking for 4×4 camping sites in Mozambique? You came to the right place. Camping facilities at Solife Lodge have recently enjoyed an upgrade and we boast some of the best camping spots in the area, so pack the tents and come along to Solife Lodge
Our campsite is scattered with palm trees and established shade trees, we have 14 spacious stands with power that allows for 6 guests and offer thatch-roofed covers.
These covers/barracas have solid, concrete floors to create a shaded living space for the group to relax or visit under keeping out the sun and rain. The barracas can be rented at an additional charge, but during the low season they can be used free of charge.
Be sure to specify if you want to add this option to make your camping effortless. Our ablutions are neat and clean and have enjoyed a recent expansion and upgrade.
The bathrooms are supplied with hot water so you can enjoy your shower as hot or cold as you like. No open fires are allowed in any of the campsites, but braais are built in an area designated around the swimming pool for use by the lodge guests at any time. The electricity supply can accommodate one fridge/freezer – please make sure you include a gas stove and stovetop kettle in your packing; no electric kettles and stoves are allowed.
No pets are allowed.
- Our campsite is scattered with palm trees and established shade trees,
- We have 8 spacious stands that allow for up to 6 guests per stand
- Each stand offers a barraca. These covers have solid, concrete floors to create a shaded living space. The barracas can be rented at an additional charge.
- Electricity is only available with a barraca
- The bathrooms are supplied with hot water